Gluten free, but you’d never know it! Cup4Cup Multipurpose Gluten Free Flour allows you to replace traditional, all-purpose flour in your favorite recipes, literally “cup for cup.” Developed by chefs at Thomas Keller’s acclaimed restaurant, The French Laundry, this flour lets you seamlessly make your favorite recipes, from cookies to biscuits and more completely gluten free. Plus, you get the same great taste, texture and performance you expect from traditional flour. Cup4Cup flour is also great for frying, thickening sauces and making pasta.
Cornstarch, White rice flour, Brown rice flour, rBST-free milk powder, Tapioca flour, Potato starch, Xanthan gum.
Cheddar Beer Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper so that it is overhanging from its opposing long edges. Spray well with cooking spray.
2. Mix together the Cup4Cup Flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Add the cheese, green onion and parsley to the bowl. Stir to mix.
3. In a separate bowl whisk together the beer with the eggs, honey and melted butter.
4. Slowly stir in the beer mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix to fully incorporate. The batter will be thick and lumpy.
5. Spread the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top.
6. Bake for 45 - 55 minutes and until the loaf is golden brown and springs back when pressed in the center.
7. Cool to room temperature in the pan. Slice and serve.
This was my first time ever using a gluten free flour. I used it in place of my regular flour and it seemed to work just as well. I would buy again.
I loved this. We used it in place of regular flour on numerous occasions and not one of the kids even noticed anything different. Even my husband who is a picky eater had no problem with this replacement.
I received this sample around the holidays and used it, plus some I purchased to make some cookies from scratch. They were a hit and NO ONE would have guessed they were gluten free. They couldn't believe it when I told em. I have since been a regular user of Cup4Cup products. I can not recommend this flour more.
I used this flour to bake with. At first, I was skeptical to try this but I must say it did not disappoint. I did not notice a difference in my baked good with using this flour. I used this flour to bake cookies and my cookies came out just as flavourful. I will definitely try this product again.
I tried this product on a cake that I bake for my son and it was amazing so much more lighter to the stomach , I like the taste alo the texture so much smoother that the regular ones, my friends loved it too so I recommended inmediatety.