Gluten free, but you’d never know it! Cup4Cup Multipurpose Gluten Free Flour allows you to replace traditional, all-purpose flour in your favorite recipes, literally “cup for cup.” Developed by chefs at Thomas Keller’s acclaimed restaurant, The French Laundry, this flour lets you seamlessly make your favorite recipes, from cookies to biscuits and more completely gluten free. Plus, you get the same great taste, texture and performance you expect from traditional flour. Cup4Cup flour is also great for frying, thickening sauces and making pasta.
Cornstarch, White rice flour, Brown rice flour, rBST-free milk powder, Tapioca flour, Potato starch, Xanthan gum.
Cheddar Beer Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper so that it is overhanging from its opposing long edges. Spray well with cooking spray.
2. Mix together the Cup4Cup Flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Add the cheese, green onion and parsley to the bowl. Stir to mix.
3. In a separate bowl whisk together the beer with the eggs, honey and melted butter.
4. Slowly stir in the beer mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix to fully incorporate. The batter will be thick and lumpy.
5. Spread the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top.
6. Bake for 45 - 55 minutes and until the loaf is golden brown and springs back when pressed in the center.
7. Cool to room temperature in the pan. Slice and serve.
This is a wonderful product for those with gluten allergies. It works well for it's intended purpose and I have absolutely zero complaints. It is certified gluten free so you can be sure it meets their strict guidelines. I love that it is made in the USA as well! So happy that products like this exist. My niece has a severe gluten allergy and it's nice to know there are quality options out there for her.
It was okay. Never tried a gluten free flour before. Made the biscuits as little heavy. Tried it as a breading for chicken to bake and the texture was cloudy. I would recommend to people who are use to the gluten-free life.
I absolutely loved using this Cup 4 Cup flour! It tastes amazing and the texture is perfect. I loved that with this flour, I can make ANY recipe - no complicated substitutions, just easy baking And amazing results!
This is some good flour. I've been cutting white foods out of my diet but sometimes want something that needs flour. I figure gluten-free is the healthier option. So this hits the spot! Good quality and gluten-free!
I used this for a cake. And though it came out looking a little different, it still tasted good as when I use my all purpose (non-GF) flour.