Gluten free, but you’d never know it! Cup4Cup Multipurpose Gluten Free Flour allows you to replace traditional, all-purpose flour in your favorite recipes, literally “cup for cup.” Developed by chefs at Thomas Keller’s acclaimed restaurant, The French Laundry, this flour lets you seamlessly make your favorite recipes, from cookies to biscuits and more completely gluten free. Plus, you get the same great taste, texture and performance you expect from traditional flour. Cup4Cup flour is also great for frying, thickening sauces and making pasta.
Cornstarch, White rice flour, Brown rice flour, rBST-free milk powder, Tapioca flour, Potato starch, Xanthan gum.
Cheddar Beer Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper so that it is overhanging from its opposing long edges. Spray well with cooking spray.
2. Mix together the Cup4Cup Flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Add the cheese, green onion and parsley to the bowl. Stir to mix.
3. In a separate bowl whisk together the beer with the eggs, honey and melted butter.
4. Slowly stir in the beer mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix to fully incorporate. The batter will be thick and lumpy.
5. Spread the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top.
6. Bake for 45 - 55 minutes and until the loaf is golden brown and springs back when pressed in the center.
7. Cool to room temperature in the pan. Slice and serve.
This gluten free flour brand had a Nice fluffy texture just like regular white all purpose flour, but the price of it is a bit higher than I would want to spend on a normal everyday basis.
This flour is great for baking gluten-free products. It delivers a nice taste and texture. i would recommend it for those with gluten sensitivities.
I like the consistency. Tastes the same, you don't feel like you are missing out on anything. Works the same for recipes, bakes well and evenly.
I was so excited to try this product, as my friend was diagnosed with celiac disease and has to avoid gluten. I made her gluten free brownies and she absolutely loved it.
I really liked this flour. I baked muffins and they were a bit more dense than if I were to use all purpose flour, but overall they were very good. I'd buy this again if I needed to bake more gluten free goodies