Gluten free, but you’d never know it! Cup4Cup Multipurpose Gluten Free Flour allows you to replace traditional, all-purpose flour in your favorite recipes, literally “cup for cup.” Developed by chefs at Thomas Keller’s acclaimed restaurant, The French Laundry, this flour lets you seamlessly make your favorite recipes, from cookies to biscuits and more completely gluten free. Plus, you get the same great taste, texture and performance you expect from traditional flour. Cup4Cup flour is also great for frying, thickening sauces and making pasta.
Cornstarch, White rice flour, Brown rice flour, rBST-free milk powder, Tapioca flour, Potato starch, Xanthan gum.
Cheddar Beer Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper so that it is overhanging from its opposing long edges. Spray well with cooking spray.
2. Mix together the Cup4Cup Flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Add the cheese, green onion and parsley to the bowl. Stir to mix.
3. In a separate bowl whisk together the beer with the eggs, honey and melted butter.
4. Slowly stir in the beer mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix to fully incorporate. The batter will be thick and lumpy.
5. Spread the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top.
6. Bake for 45 - 55 minutes and until the loaf is golden brown and springs back when pressed in the center.
7. Cool to room temperature in the pan. Slice and serve.
It's gradually getting easier to find gluten-free products but it's still a challenge to find a lot of options for high-quality products that taste great. As someone who loves to bake, I was eager to try this GF flour. It really did as it promised and allowed me to do a 1-1 substitution with my regular all-purpose flour. Tasted good too!
This is a great gf flour. In the store it is too expensive for my budget. I use it for flour sensitive recipes. My mom made homemade ravioli for me. It was delicious.
This was interesting to try. We used it to make pancakes for my gluten sensitive daughter as she was missing them so badly. It was finely ground so that was great but it didn't work the same. The pancakes were flat and tasted different. Hard to describe but not what we were used to. I think if you had no other alternative this would work for you but it would be a learning curve to learn to use it right and to get used to the taste and texture differences.
Perfect mix. I have tried mixing my own gluten free flour and failed many times. I could never get it right. Found this one at my local Sprouts and decided to give it a try. I love that my waffles and pancakes tasted amazingly delicious. They didn't taste gluten free. Perfectly textured waffles and pancakes that rise well. Definitely recommend it
This is a really nice product. I made cupcakes and also used a small amount of it in other recipes, and they all came out great. I was impressed with the texture of the cupcakes. If you are gluten-free, I recommend giving this product a try.