Gluten free, but you’d never know it! Cup4Cup Multipurpose Gluten Free Flour allows you to replace traditional, all-purpose flour in your favorite recipes, literally “cup for cup.” Developed by chefs at Thomas Keller’s acclaimed restaurant, The French Laundry, this flour lets you seamlessly make your favorite recipes, from cookies to biscuits and more completely gluten free. Plus, you get the same great taste, texture and performance you expect from traditional flour. Cup4Cup flour is also great for frying, thickening sauces and making pasta.
Cornstarch, White rice flour, Brown rice flour, rBST-free milk powder, Tapioca flour, Potato starch, Xanthan gum.
Cheddar Beer Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper so that it is overhanging from its opposing long edges. Spray well with cooking spray.
2. Mix together the Cup4Cup Flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Add the cheese, green onion and parsley to the bowl. Stir to mix.
3. In a separate bowl whisk together the beer with the eggs, honey and melted butter.
4. Slowly stir in the beer mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix to fully incorporate. The batter will be thick and lumpy.
5. Spread the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top.
6. Bake for 45 - 55 minutes and until the loaf is golden brown and springs back when pressed in the center.
7. Cool to room temperature in the pan. Slice and serve.
I loved this product. It's a challenge to find a replacement that is as good as the "real thing". It was as easy to work with as flour and it tastes great.
I really liked this flour, It works well in recipes and doesn't have that telltale "grainy" gluten free texture or flavor. I have purchased it again.
I used to make bread. Don’t have any aftertastes flavor. Have natural ingredients and it’s GMOs. I recommend totally. I have a keto life style and used.
I use this flour when I know my gluten sensitive friends are visiting me. I love this product and can't tell the difference between flour w/ gluten. No other changes are needed in my recipes when baking. I also appreciate that this is a non-gmo product.
This was good, I was able to use it in one of my cake recipes in replacement of regular flour for our friend that has celiac. It didnt have a weird texture or odd flavor.