Gluten free, but you’d never know it! Cup4Cup Multipurpose Gluten Free Flour allows you to replace traditional, all-purpose flour in your favorite recipes, literally “cup for cup.” Developed by chefs at Thomas Keller’s acclaimed restaurant, The French Laundry, this flour lets you seamlessly make your favorite recipes, from cookies to biscuits and more completely gluten free. Plus, you get the same great taste, texture and performance you expect from traditional flour. Cup4Cup flour is also great for frying, thickening sauces and making pasta.
Cornstarch, White rice flour, Brown rice flour, rBST-free milk powder, Tapioca flour, Potato starch, Xanthan gum.
Cheddar Beer Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper so that it is overhanging from its opposing long edges. Spray well with cooking spray.
2. Mix together the Cup4Cup Flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Add the cheese, green onion and parsley to the bowl. Stir to mix.
3. In a separate bowl whisk together the beer with the eggs, honey and melted butter.
4. Slowly stir in the beer mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix to fully incorporate. The batter will be thick and lumpy.
5. Spread the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top.
6. Bake for 45 - 55 minutes and until the loaf is golden brown and springs back when pressed in the center.
7. Cool to room temperature in the pan. Slice and serve.
It was ok but I wouldn't go out of my way to look for this in the store or pay extra money over regular flour. We don't have any one with severe needs for this.
Best gluten free flour I have had. It is difficult to find gluten free products to replace regular products without sacrificing taste but this does the trick perfectly.
I would definitely recommend this flour. I liked the way it baked and made my muffins taste. I would definitely be buying this product in the near future!
This all purpose flour is rhe better single flour, loved., used for pancackes and cakes , creppes, delicious for my kids. Recommend for my friends.
Same texture as regular flour! I didn't realize a difference at all! This is definitely my new go to for baking. Most others that I have used, like coconut flour, have a rough texture and change the taste of what I am cooking. With this one, is was a perfect turnout.