Gluten free, but you’d never know it! Cup4Cup Multipurpose Gluten Free Flour allows you to replace traditional, all-purpose flour in your favorite recipes, literally “cup for cup.” Developed by chefs at Thomas Keller’s acclaimed restaurant, The French Laundry, this flour lets you seamlessly make your favorite recipes, from cookies to biscuits and more completely gluten free. Plus, you get the same great taste, texture and performance you expect from traditional flour. Cup4Cup flour is also great for frying, thickening sauces and making pasta.
Cornstarch, White rice flour, Brown rice flour, rBST-free milk powder, Tapioca flour, Potato starch, Xanthan gum.
Cheddar Beer Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper so that it is overhanging from its opposing long edges. Spray well with cooking spray.
2. Mix together the Cup4Cup Flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Add the cheese, green onion and parsley to the bowl. Stir to mix.
3. In a separate bowl whisk together the beer with the eggs, honey and melted butter.
4. Slowly stir in the beer mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix to fully incorporate. The batter will be thick and lumpy.
5. Spread the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top.
6. Bake for 45 - 55 minutes and until the loaf is golden brown and springs back when pressed in the center.
7. Cool to room temperature in the pan. Slice and serve.
It was nice for a chance to try a new kind of Flour on my favorite food. It was enough flour to go around for a few meals. The meal that stands out for me was my chicken nuggets and not only did I like how it tasted my family did to so I had to cook a second batch. The taste was something different and the crisp was not so crispy but I could taste the cooked flour. I did not add too many seasons because I want to taste how the Gluten Free Flour would taste without a lot of seasons & herbs but next time I buy this product I will add all my favorite seasons. I did cook my chicken in two different oil. I tried a batch of the canola oil then the second batch of the coconut oil and both turn out delicious!
This flour was great! I used it to fry chicken and the coating was perfect! It turned out just as great as if i had used regular flour, i also used this flour in a baking recipe and it also turned out wonderfully
I really liked this flour and the fact that it was gluten-free was a great bonus! Not to mention the attractive packaging! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a high-quality flour!
I baked chocolate chip cookies with this. It was wonderful. I couldnt tell the difference from the cookies I normally bake with ap flour. I cant believe that this is gluten free.
This flour has been my answer to gluten sensitivity. I was able to substitute the flour into my favorite rolls recipe, and my family could not tell the difference.