Gluten free, but you’d never know it! Cup4Cup Multipurpose Gluten Free Flour allows you to replace traditional, all-purpose flour in your favorite recipes, literally “cup for cup.” Developed by chefs at Thomas Keller’s acclaimed restaurant, The French Laundry, this flour lets you seamlessly make your favorite recipes, from cookies to biscuits and more completely gluten free. Plus, you get the same great taste, texture and performance you expect from traditional flour. Cup4Cup flour is also great for frying, thickening sauces and making pasta.
Cornstarch, White rice flour, Brown rice flour, rBST-free milk powder, Tapioca flour, Potato starch, Xanthan gum.
Cheddar Beer Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper so that it is overhanging from its opposing long edges. Spray well with cooking spray.
2. Mix together the Cup4Cup Flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Add the cheese, green onion and parsley to the bowl. Stir to mix.
3. In a separate bowl whisk together the beer with the eggs, honey and melted butter.
4. Slowly stir in the beer mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix to fully incorporate. The batter will be thick and lumpy.
5. Spread the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top.
6. Bake for 45 - 55 minutes and until the loaf is golden brown and springs back when pressed in the center.
7. Cool to room temperature in the pan. Slice and serve.
Great product. I used this instead of my usual spelt flour, which has gluten. Still a great quality clean product that worked in my cookie recipe with no problem!
You will not even notice the difference between this flour and your normal use flour, except that it is much more beneficial! I use this for just about anything I’d use my normal flour for!
This flour works very much like regular all purpose flour. I couldn't even tell the difference in the finished product. It looks, feels, and tastes just like regular flour.
This flour is by far the closest I've had to my recipes tasting as they ought to and form without being too dense or incorrect. The cost is a bit high. But when the recioe calls for large amounts of flour, this will be the brand I go for.
This worked all right. I couldn't tell much of a difference taste-wise, so if you're gluten free, this is a good product. I would buy this again, but look for it to go on sale. #trynatural #gotitfree