Gluten free, but you’d never know it! Cup4Cup Multipurpose Gluten Free Flour allows you to replace traditional, all-purpose flour in your favorite recipes, literally “cup for cup.” Developed by chefs at Thomas Keller’s acclaimed restaurant, The French Laundry, this flour lets you seamlessly make your favorite recipes, from cookies to biscuits and more completely gluten free. Plus, you get the same great taste, texture and performance you expect from traditional flour. Cup4Cup flour is also great for frying, thickening sauces and making pasta.
Cornstarch, White rice flour, Brown rice flour, rBST-free milk powder, Tapioca flour, Potato starch, Xanthan gum.
Cheddar Beer Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper so that it is overhanging from its opposing long edges. Spray well with cooking spray.
2. Mix together the Cup4Cup Flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Add the cheese, green onion and parsley to the bowl. Stir to mix.
3. In a separate bowl whisk together the beer with the eggs, honey and melted butter.
4. Slowly stir in the beer mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix to fully incorporate. The batter will be thick and lumpy.
5. Spread the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top.
6. Bake for 45 - 55 minutes and until the loaf is golden brown and springs back when pressed in the center.
7. Cool to room temperature in the pan. Slice and serve.
Perfect mix. I have tried mixing my own gluten free flour and failed many times. I could never get it right. Found this one at my local Sprouts and decided to give it a try. I love that my waffles and pancakes tasted amazingly delicious. They didn't taste gluten free. Perfectly textured waffles and pancakes that rise well. Definitely recommend it
This is a really nice product. I made cupcakes and also used a small amount of it in other recipes, and they all came out great. I was impressed with the texture of the cupcakes. If you are gluten-free, I recommend giving this product a try.
This flour was great, worked just like the flour I normally buy. Used it to coat some chicken before frying and it didn't change the taste one bit!
This is just like regular flour to me. I love the packaging so much more than regular flour though! I #TriedItFree thanks to SocialNature and will probably buy this in the future.
I loved, i use for make bread and is perfect, is healthy and a really good flavor. I recommended to my family i have a friend and she receive one and she loved.