Gluten free, but you’d never know it! Cup4Cup Multipurpose Gluten Free Flour allows you to replace traditional, all-purpose flour in your favorite recipes, literally “cup for cup.” Developed by chefs at Thomas Keller’s acclaimed restaurant, The French Laundry, this flour lets you seamlessly make your favorite recipes, from cookies to biscuits and more completely gluten free. Plus, you get the same great taste, texture and performance you expect from traditional flour. Cup4Cup flour is also great for frying, thickening sauces and making pasta.
Cornstarch, White rice flour, Brown rice flour, rBST-free milk powder, Tapioca flour, Potato starch, Xanthan gum.
Cheddar Beer Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper so that it is overhanging from its opposing long edges. Spray well with cooking spray.
2. Mix together the Cup4Cup Flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Add the cheese, green onion and parsley to the bowl. Stir to mix.
3. In a separate bowl whisk together the beer with the eggs, honey and melted butter.
4. Slowly stir in the beer mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix to fully incorporate. The batter will be thick and lumpy.
5. Spread the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top.
6. Bake for 45 - 55 minutes and until the loaf is golden brown and springs back when pressed in the center.
7. Cool to room temperature in the pan. Slice and serve.
This flour was used to make homemade pizza dough for family pizza night in lieu of traditional wheat flour. The consistency was better than expected and created a decent flatbread base for sauce and toppings. It baked up nicely and was a delicious alternative to wheat products.
Our family will never go back to traditional flour again. This had zero taste difference or texture difference in the finished foods. Such a healthy no brainer!
This stuff is almost like regular flour in terms of taste and texture. I couldn't tell the difference from regular flour and it's gluten free! I don't have any issues with gluten, but I do like having this option.
This wasn’t bad but it made my cake very sticky and almost gritty. The flavor was off a bit, too. Not my favorite flour, but if I found the right recipe, this could be good.
It was good i like the packaging smelled good but tatsed just ok i may purchase again but only to bake with not add in thanks for the try i appreciate it